26 April 2009

Sunday

For some reason, Sunday is my least favorite day of the week. On some calendars it's the last day of the week, but in America it's day number one. I don't know if that makes me a pessimist to dread the new beginning of a fresh week, or an optimist because I'd be looking forward to the end of the week, meaning I'd be excited for a new beginning? I just confused myself really badly. I don't even know.

I just got really depressed because one of my friends asked me if I'd be on their podcast and talk about my band and the Weasleys tomorrow, but I can't because I have my psychology class. Blahh. I'm not even in college, don't ask why I'm taking these difficult courses. It's ridiculous. And I have a quiz where I have no idea what I'm supposed to know, so I tried reading pretty much the whole book at once, and I'm just going to forget a bunch of things.

I wish I had more incentive to blog more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment