...Wednesday!
Yeah, that's right, you heard me. It's Wednesday, my favorite day of the week. Why? I'll give you some reasons.
Number one: I get out of school early every Wednesday at 12:15.
Number two: I will always be 5witches2wizards's resident Wednesday.
Number three: Because I used to rush home every day and make videos for 5w2w, it's given me a positive spirit I continue to bring home with me every Wednesday because it's the anniversary of the days I got to make hilarious lengthy videos for my best friends.
Number four: It's the middle of the week. Half of it's gone, what is there to lose?
Number five: Nobody can spell Wednesday.
So yeah. Wednesdays are pretty amazing. It's 1:19 pm and none of my friends are home from school. But then again, even if they were they wouldn't be talking to me because... they suck. Well no, they're just really busy and experts on life, as opposed to being a novice at life, like me.
I actually did get to be on Pwncast with Cody and Julia, and I got to talk about the Weasleys and I Speak Tree! It was so much fun. Well, besides the parts where my internet kept going off and on but I battled that Muggle technology like the stubborn Weasley I am. Some links:
http://www.myspace.com/ispeaktree
http://pwncastofwrock.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/5witches2wizards
http://www.myspace.com/cccabbages
Anyway...
I'm sitting here in my blue snake skin (obviously faux) flip flops and listening to the Mudbloods and just getting really pumped about my show on June 19th with The Chinese Chomping Cabbages. :D It's going to be freaking amazing. Yesterday, which happened to be wizard rock awareness day, my creative writing teacher finally said yes to coming to our show! :) I'm so excited. I thought she wouldn't be able to come, but I'm so glad she can, because all year she's told me stories about how much her 9 year old son loves Harry Potter and dressed as him for Halloween and everything. Oh man. I can't wait for school to be over.
No comments:
Post a Comment