I can NOT sleep. It is too damn hot for a normal human being to sleep in this condition. Honestly, like… my mother insists I “lay still until I feel cool.” Yeah right, I’d rather go haul out the old bug infested Toys R Us tent and camp outside. If I’m considered a normal human being, well, then I’m incapable of sleeping in this weather.
People are all like, oh it’s so much cooler tonight because it rained! NO. No, people, no. My room is a SAUNA. You don’t understand. There could be a consecutive row of floor-to-ceiling windows with the screens flung wide open and my room would still be the hottest part of the house.
This is not fair. I did nothing to deserve this.
It’s not even MAY yet and it’s in the 80’s? Really? Where the hell did spring go? We’re starting to have a winter, summer, winter, summer pattern with no interruptions of spring or fall. This is depressing. Maybe it can become some new version of Seasonal Affective Disorder. I mean seriously, if it’s like this until September I don’t know how I’ll live. I love summer weather, but really? This just makes me sad. Too soon, mother nature, too god damn soon.
Now I shall go “lay still until I feel cool.” Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment