14 March 2012

Spring break and losing weight.

This is my fifth day of spring break and I'm just now getting to the point where I feel, for lack of a better phrase, lazy as fuck. I guess that's a good thing, as I'm leaving Sunday and I don't have many days left to feel this way. However, it doesn't really seem like it in the long run. Every time I home I have this feeling of being lazy as fuck even if I'm getting things done. I definitely don't feel this way as often at college.


So, let me interject this well thought out blog with a to-do list, since I'm organized like that.


  1. Keep working on math homework. This doesn't have to be done before break is over, but I'd like to work as little once I get back from break.
  2. Work on my dance comparison paper. I'm comparing literary conflict to dance. It's kinda fun.
  3. Stretch daily. I'm trying to become more flexible. Yeah, yeah, go me.
  4. Lose weight and keep track of my food. I joined myfitnesspal.com, which is said to be awesome, and I'm trying to lose some of the stupid freshman 15 that is haunting me. Vegans, don't think you're excluded from this.
  5.  Exercise! Whether it's walking around Pitcairn, practicing for Pizzazz, or running up and down the stairs, I need to stay active for at least 30 minutes a day. Must.
  6. Hang out with Bobby. Obviously.
  7. Sit up straight. I'm horrible at this.
  8. Start my story for Fiction Writing.
As you can see, my to do list isn't that intense. They're just little necessary things. Speaking of the freshman 15, it needs to go away. Now. I've always had belly fat, but it has reached a "I'm pregnant and just starting to show" stage. Hence my multiple recent purchases of overlarge T-shirts. Gross.

I also really want to take some kind of dance class this summer with my friend Richard. I think it'd be so much fun. If I can afford it I'll definitely do it. I'm also applying for a bunch of jobs right now for summer so wish me luck on that. And I have $600 due to my college in 2 weeks. Awesome.

Maybe this is the beginnings of growing up. Maybe feeling lazy as fuck is the calm before the storm.

Probably.




No comments:

Post a Comment