Is there any kind of mathematical equation for this? Seriously. Rain makes sleep. Ever since I was told last night that it was gonna be wet outside today, I've been tired. I don't know why though. It's not like the rain is heavy or anything. But once you get home and the specific outfit you set for that day is soaking wet, and your hair is ten times as frizzy as you had intended it to be in the morning, you're just... tired. It's hard to explain. I mean, some people love rain. I can't speak for everyone. But what's there to do when it's raining, really? You could always dance in the rain, but there's your grandma telling you you'll get pneumonia. Well, if your grandma's not in a home.
Okay, this is going all over the place. See, this is why I don't blog. I can't even write a paragraph without going off tangent.
I've actually never blogged before. I mean, I've had a livejournal when I was like...10. But I hardly ever used it. And I just complained about everything. I'll try not to do that as much here, if I even consistently update this. Which hopefully I can push and remind myself to do. I wish I could've started this two days ago, then I could officially be part of BEDA (Blog Every Day in April). Instead of vlogging. Because I can't vlog. Cameras make me feel awkward. Maybe I could get a late start and do a BEDETF2DOA. Blog every day except for the first two days of April! ..Why am I so lame?
I never really blogged on myspace either. I have in the past, but I deleted most of them from embarrassment. And they weren't really "blogs" like you'd write in a diary or something. I'd only write them when I was angry, so they'd amount to nothing but meaningless rants that no one ever read. Not that an abundance of people will be flocking to read this. But you know what I mean.
And then there was xanga, bahahha. Everyone had an xanga. Everyone. And then it was myspace, then facebook. But not many people post notes or anything on facebook, and if they do, it wasn't intended for facebook, they just copied and pasted it there so the lazy people who didn't want to click links to their blogs could read whatever it was.
So here I am again, blogging. I hope I can keep this up. Watch me like, completely forget and then this will be the only post I ever do on this site. I've never even heard of this site before. Wait, maybe I have. I was just bored and the rain is making me so tired that I have to drink horrid amounts of liquids so I keep having to pee so I don't sleep. And since I don't drink coffee...
My mind is so unorganized. I'm not sure it amounts to good blogging. But I try. Yay for new beginnings!
No comments:
Post a Comment