I kind of feel bad. I should be seeing my best friend in State College but I'm not. And it's pretty much all my fault. gahh. So I'm home alone again... wait, how many times has this happened? Total count of 300, right? I'm so sick of it. Most people are like "z0mgg gurl I'm so jealous, you'z home all da time by yaself, you must be partyin it up ova thurr!" like..no. When it's only my mom and me living here and she's not here 3/4 of the time, it gets really boring. There's only so much I can do. It's not like I even have people to invite over anyway. All the friends I had here decided they were too important for me, too old, too rich, too far away even though it's only 20 minutes distance, or we just slowly grew apart and there was nothing we could do about it.
But whatever. I told myself I wouldn't complain in these blogs too much, so I'll stop. I was just looking at my top 25 on iTunes for the first time and all 25 of them are only 5 bands - The Mudbloods, Ministry of Magic, The Moaning Myrtles, Oliver Boyd and the Remembralls, and the Butterbeer Experience. Well there you go, my favorite wizard rock bands right there! Except Gred and Forge, because I still haven't uploaded his CD onto my computer yet. I'm so lazy. Like, it takes me forever to get around to doing something once I say I'm going to do it. I have no idea where my music stuff with I Speak Tree is going either. I kind of really need help recording so I'm going to have to look into that. Yesterday someone asked me to sing in one of their songs so I'm really excited about that. But like really, all I record with is my digital camera. And then I convert the file into an audio mp3. Lame.
I really hope I can go to Wrockstock this year but I feel like some people don't want me there. I don't know. I'm going to need all the money I can for Azkatraz this summer anyway. I'm so stoked for summer, by the way. All of my July plans are done and it's just June and August I have to think about. My birthday is August 7th and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I'll probably have a party with my mom or something. I mean, nothing too terrible.
I should probably go take a walk or film a video or go on a photography spree. Being home alone is more boring than you'd think. If I didn't have any music to play, it'd be dead silent.
No comments:
Post a Comment