06 December 2010

why

don't my friends talk to me when i'm sad?
why is it that they only will listen when i'm happy?
why is it that i could be bawling my eyes out for hours, but if someone calls i immediately must regain mental metal?
why is this the norm, when i should be spilling my feelings?
why am i one of those people who know that release of emotions of good, yet no one will let her do it?
why, you dumb bitches, whYYY?

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say, everyone's youtube personality is cheerful and happy, and their blog personality is depressed and terrible. I completely understand why though, your videos are mainly music, and your blog is where you post your feelings and whatnot, and that's fine with me. It just makes me sad people like you and Lauren Fairweather are having/have had terrible high-school/college lives. Very sad. What's worse is that I can't do anything about it, and I just end up sounding like a creepy stalker. And I'm not even good at being a stalker. The point is: PLEASE FEEL BETTER ABOUT WHATEVER YOU ARE SAD ABOUT. I SINCERELY HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER.

    ReplyDelete